Sacramento County Climate Action Plan: Last Chance to Sign Petition!
- Now’s the time to support the Sacramento County Climate Action Plan (CAP). Contact your County Supervisor and let them know you support the Plan.
- Make sure who your Supervisor is. If you aren’t sure, click here and then enter your address.
Click your Supervisor’s name below:
The page that opens contains the petition and a place for you to sign.
- Review the petition, and then enter your name, address, and contact information to let your Supervisor know that you live (and vote) in their district.
- Click Add Your Name.
- Encourage your Sacramento County family, friends, and even remote acquaintances to sign, too.
SacEV is Back!
Are you interested in the progress we’re making with electric vehicles? Well, you can find out what’s happening July 15 at the California Automobile Museum to learn about upcoming SacEV events.
Rock and Roll for Transit, Sunday July 18 (You Didn’t Miss It)
Originally planned for July 11, the SMART Summer Picnic is now happening Sunday, July 18 from 4-7PM in William Land Regional Park.
- Wed July 14 Climate Action Plan (CAP) Team Regular Meeting
For the link to the meeting, email the CAP team at CAPteam@350sacramento.org.
- Thurs July 15 Building Electrification Team meeting, 12 noon
To join the Zoom meeting, click here and then enter passcode 350350.
- Sun July 18 Rock and Roll for Transit, 4-7pm
Join in at William Land Regional Park Group Picnic Area.
- Fri Sep 10 Stewards of the Planet, 3-4PM
With Dr. Katharine Hayhoe, 3-4PM.
- The Climate Report, Every Wednesday at 12 noon!!
With host Dale Steele on KUBU 96.5 FM or accesssacramento.org. You can also get the new KUBU app (Google | Android) to listen in anywhere.