This presentation is given by Dr. Tom Suchanek, a marine ecologist from UC Davis. For much of his career, Tom has conducted research on environmental contaminants, and now is focused on Climate Change, driven primarily by the most critical pollutant of our time, carbon dioxide.
Addressed in this presentation are:
- What are Greenhouse Gases and the Greenhouse Effect?
- How are these gases affecting our weather and climate?
- Why are we experiencing so many extreme weather events and other human and environmental impacts?
- What can we do to help solve this crisis?
- Why is there urgency to develop realistic solutions?
Written by Tom S.