The 350 Sacramento Legislative committee tracks and prioritizes state legislation in order to activate 350 Sacramento member support. Legislation that is prioritized either reduces dependence on fossil fuels, decreases greenhouse gas emissions, or has a direct connection to one of those categories. Our overall mission is to support legislation that will assist in rapidly returning atmospheric CO2 to below 350 ppm atmospheric CO2.
- - Set up meetings with local legislators and invite 350 Sacramento members.
- - Make phone calls to legislators about important climate legislation.
- - Write official letters of support for specific bills to policy committees.
- - Make phone calls to your state legislators. Find your California Representative.
- - Sign up for action alerts (coming soon).
- - Come to 350 Sacramento Legislative Team meetings to get more updates on legislation.
- - Join the Legislative Team! No experience needed, we will give you the tools you need.
- - Read about a legislative team member’s first-hand experience attending legislative hearings
- - Contact team lead Melissa